The wedding day is something that you will always remember and is the greatest day in anyone’s life, you’ll start off the day just two people in love and end it as husband and wife. It’s a brand new beginning, the start of a journey with moments to cherish and treasure.
This is the day that everyone dreams of!!! Right ?? And of course, everyone wants their wedding day to be the best day of their life where everything is just perfect then whether it is decorations, venue, clothes and most importantly your partner. The entire scenario of walking down the aisle, surrounded by your family and friends, into the arms of someone with whom you are going to spend your entire life seems like a fairytale and gets butterflies in your stomach. isn’t it?? The only thought you have at that time is, my partner should be the best among all with whom I can live happily forever. So, today let us check out some eye-opening honest confessions about arranged marriages that will surely leave you amazed :
1. Today I met a girl as an arranged marriage setting that I surprisingly like. I want to see more of her, I think I might just like what’s coming my way.
2. Its been more than 9 months to my arranged marriage. I still haven’t fallen in love with her. And I’m worried about it
3. As an arranged marriage prospect, my parents wanted me to meet a guy who can’t even speak English. When I said no, they accused me of having sky high expectations.
4. I think arranged marriages should be banned in every culture and country.
5. I feel like I’ll never have a girlfriend and would most probably be having an arranged marriage.
6. I need a best friend for a wife. Not an arranged marriage by my parents.
7. Arranged marriage is in my culture. Everyone I know including my parents have had an arranged marriage, but I can’t help but want to fall in love.
8. Relationship in India: get arranged married because of tradition. Or get arranged married because you’re too busy for finding someone.
9. My parents had an arranged marriage. They fight all the bloody time. It’s been 25 years and that hasn’t changed. My greatest fear is that I’m destined to have a married life like them and it scares me.
10. People say s#x before marriage is a sin! How ironical is it, that they don’t allow s#x in love but can throw you to have s#x with a total stranger in an arrange marriage.
11. All these Indian guys who are mommy’s babies, don’t have relationship with girls and then go get arranged marriage and spoil other Indian guys names too.
12. We enter an arranged marriage together. Despite not knowing each other, we try to make it work. It’s our wedding night and decide to talk about what we want in life and in our new marriage.
13. I have an arranged marriage, my parents will disown me if I don’t marry her, but I don’t want to marry her. What am I to do?
14. I’ve been in my arranged marriage for two years now. I don’t love him in the romantic way, but we are good friends and I have a profound respect for him. I just hope that we do eventually find the love we were promised.
15. I’m afraid I’ll never meet “the one” because I’m too busy with my daily life to actually go out and meet people. I don’t want an arranged marriage, but I’m definitely headed for one.
16. I have lost the hope to find someone. I guess I will just have to settle with arranged marriage.
17. I was having an arranged marriage and due to some reason my family decided to call it off! I am secretly ecstatic, thrilled and can’t stop grinning. I never really liked the guy to begin with!
18. I’m a 23 year old guy. My parents want me to have an arranged marriage. I’ve never been in a relationship before and I want to fall in love. But I don’t want to betray my parents either! I don’t know what to do.
19. I want to meet someone and get to know him, fall in love and marry him. I hate that my parents think arranged marriage is the only way.
20. I have no respect what my fiance has to say at all. It saddens me that I’ll be marrying him. Arranged marriage sucks.